Position: Managing Partner, Anzen Technology Partners
Founder of Anzen - Security & Technology Products & Solutions company. Partnering with other companies in capacities of CISO, CTO, COO, Advisor and Consultant. The current portfolio includes Security & Compliance companies, Education Tech, Agriculture Tech, Health Care and IoT companies.
- A leader with over 22 years experience in Management, Security/ Compliance, Engineering and Operations.
- Goal oriented, hands-on engineering, security and operational leader with a proven track record.
- Demonstrated excellence in strategic planning, execution and achieve success.
- Strategic thinker and ability to influence.
- Develop and deliver technical solutions in support of business strategy and growth
- Expertise in Security, Governance, Risk, Compliance, Cloud Operations, Cloud Engineering, Cloud Security, Managed Services, Content Management System, Web Technologies, Web Development, Software Development and Software Engineering Principles
- Passionate Leader - provide vision and technical leadership to teams
- Managed and worked with cross-functional teams and across geo's internally (Executive Team, Engineering, Product Management, Program Management, Sales and Customer Support ) and with various external partners.
- Successfully engineered, implemented, managed and ensured uptime of Adobe infrastructure for Affordable Care Act (ACA – Obamacare). The Adobe infrastructure was the only system that did not experience any downtime when enrollment was opened to the general public in Oct 2013.
- Initiated and led the FedRAMP Compliance program running as a PaaS and SaaS solution.
- Strong communication skills and outstanding customer relation skills.
- Development of security initiatives, policies, procedures and best practices.