Position: Founder, INY Foundation
Pratik is committed to servant-driven leadership as a way to help people live more abundant lives and for organizations to become extraordinary stakeholders and stewards of the future, so that together we can solve some of the world's most complex economic and social challenges.
Economic: Pratik wants to use his skill-set of Marketing and Strategy to help organisations serve the people better. Currently, he is helping entertainment and content be more accessible to Indians by Heading Trade Sales in Delhi NCR for Tata Sky.
Social: Pratik is the co-founder of a movement called India Needs You, creating a leadership movement in India. Previosly, Pratik has provided strategy consulting to Awaaz.De, Teach for India, Delhi State AIDS Control Society and National AIDS Control Organisation. Pratik also co-founded Bodhi Vriksha to provide education consulting to aspiring management students.
Pratik holds a Masters in International Business from Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi and a Certificate in Strategic Management of Non Profits from Harris School of Public Policy, University of Chicago.
- Global Shaper at World Economic Forum,
- Change-Maker at Global Action on Poverty,
- CII Young Indian,
- Member of TiE Delhi NCR,
- Story Mention in IIFT Alumni Coffee Book 2017,
- Jury Member of Smart 50 at IIM Calcutta Innovation Park,
- Goodwill Ambassador of 100 Open Startups,
- Cordes Fellow and Brand Ambassador at Opportunity Collaboration,
- Speaker at Seaside Startup Summit Goa 2018,
- Speaker at Horasis Global Meeting 2018 in Portugal