Position: Lead, Open Innovation, NASSCOM IoT CoE
Vijetha has over 24 years experience handling challenging assignments in the service industry- Hospitality, retail, travel, coworking.
- Since June 2016 have been consulting Bhive Workspace in the areas of Customer experience, Community events, partnerships and actively working with the core teams on community engagement, events, outreach and building a stronger and supportive startup ecosystem.
- Volunteer with Headstart: Supporting events, outreach, mentoring startups, investor and partner connects . Focusing on adding value to founders, entrepreneurs.
- GEM champion ( http://globalentrepreneurshipmovement.org/ )
- A certified mentor from NEN ( https://www.wfnen.org/ )
- Volunteer for TIE Bangalore chapter.
-Working closely with founders, CXO teams on expansion, outreach and sales
- Investor connects for startups/ founders/ SMB's.
Specialities: Marketing and implementing tieups. Building new businesses; Expanding networks and enabling teams to perform at the highest levels.Partnerships with hotels, online portals, travel partners. Mentoring and advising Startups, CXO's, Business owners. A keen observer and executioner of strategic plans in Travel, social media, Retail, Realty, Coworking.
Always looking at global alliances to provide synergy and long-term value.